Comment on page
Getting started with your expedition to NAODA
NAO and POPO are thrilled to have you onboard to NAODA!
To explore NAODA and collect your POPs.
- 1.Create a profile
- 2.Connect a wallet (if you do not have a crypto wallet, download and create one. Links for this guide is provided by the links on the different wallet):
- 3.For wallets other than MetaMask and Coinbase, we currently support integration using WalletConnect
- 4.CAUTION: NAODA ONLY allows users to connect one unique wallet to a single account. POPs are directly sent to your wallets and are a proof of your accomplishments within our NAODA ecosystem. It is the single source of truth for NAO and POPO to refer to when redeeming rewards or solve issues for you. So CAREFULLY choose your wallet when you create an account.
- 3.Once you have your account created and wallet connected, you are one step closer to collecting your POPs!
To access your POP collection, there are two ways:
- 1.On the top banner, click on "POPs"
- 2.After signing into your account, click on your profile icon on the top right corner. A pop-up will appear, and you'll be able to click on "My POPs"
Keep in mind: on your first click, you are able to see our POP explanation page. After that, you'll be able to see the collection.
NAO and POPO created POP missions based on your engagement with community, achievements during gameplay, and continued use and devotion to our services. To learn more about what they have provided:
- 1.Each POP contains various missions for you to complete in order to mint and collect.
- 2.From POPs page, browse through eligible POPs.
- 3.Click on the specific POP you are interested in.
- 4.A pop-up will appear detailing the POP and its respective missions.
- 5.Check out the rest of this guide to learn more about how to complete each mission!
To see how much you've completed to mint and collect your POPs:
- 1.When you click on the specific POP you have started to complete missions on, find a "Check Eligibility" button.
- 2.Click "Check Eligibility". A pop-up will appear so that you're aware of our Guidelines for Eligibility Check.
- 3.Click on "Check Eligibility" again, and NAO and POPO will be checking whether you've completed the task.
- 4.Once the review is complete, you'll see either a green check mark or a blue triple dot status.
- 5.PLEASE REVIEW: Guidelines for Eligibility Check once you click on "Check Eligibility", it'll give additional details on what the process looks like😉
After you've completed your missions, it's finally time for NAO and POPO to gift you a POP.
- 1.Once you've completed all your missions, and clicked on "Check Eligibility", the "Check Eligibiilty" button should change to "Mint"
- PLEASE: Make sure to connect your wallet before you mint your POP!
- 2.Click on "Mint". It'll provide a pop-up detailing Guidelines
- 3.And then you're done! If your POP has been successfully minted, the POP card should indicate "Minted"
- 4.Minted POPs have the full color on them. You can check what you have in your POP collection or Polygonscan.io
For the time being, we will be minting POPs free-of-charge (meaning, you do not have to pay for gas and minting fees).
Check out our sub-pages on this User Guide